top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Public·61 members
Marfel Pinckney
Marfel Pinckney

PUBG MOBILE LITE: The Ultimate Guide to Download and Install PUBG on Jio Phone

How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite APK on Jio Phone

PUBG Mobile Lite is one of the most popular and addictive battle royale games for Android devices. It offers a thrilling and immersive gameplay experience on low-end devices. But can you play PUBG Mobile Lite on a Jio Phone? The answer is yes, but you need to follow some steps to download and install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK on your Jio Phone. In this article, we will show you how to do that in a simple and easy way.

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone

What is PUBG Mobile Lite?

PUBG Mobile Lite is a version of the successful "PUBG Mobile" created especially for lower-mid-range Android devices. The game offers practically the same experience as its "big brother", but takes up much less space in the device's memory and consumes a much lower amount of resources. In exchange, of course, you will have a smaller number of simultaneous players (60 instead of 100) and somewhat less impressive visuals.

Features of PUBG Mobile Lite

• 60 players drop onto a 2km x 2km island rich in resources and duke it out for survival in a shrinking battlefield. Search for weapons, vehicles, and supplies to aid you in the battle. Prepare to land and fight to be the last one standing!

• Supports 12 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, German, and French.

• Fair gaming environment with advanced anti-cheat system to ensure all PUBG Mobile Lite players can enjoy a fair gaming experience.

• Arena Warehouse: intense 4 vs 4 battle with endless respawns for thrilling matches!

• Team up with friends using local team up, room cards and clan modes. Create a winning strategy together using voice chat. Set up ambushes and surprise your enemies. Revive your teammates in the heat of battle and fight for your clan's dominance.

• HD graphics and audio powered by Unreal Engine 4. Enjoy realistic and immersive gameplay on an expansive HD map. Experience high definition audio and 3D sound effects that bring you into the firefights like never before.

Differences between PUBG Mobile Lite and PUBG Mobile

• PUBG Mobile Lite requires only 600 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to run smoothly, while PUBG Mobile requires at least 2 GB of free space and 2 GB of RAM.

• PUBG Mobile Lite has a smaller map size (2km x 2km) and fewer players (60) per match than PUBG Mobile (8km x 8km) and (100).

• PUBG Mobile Lite has lower graphics quality and fewer visual effects than PUBG Mobile.

• PUBG Mobile Lite does not have some game modes and features that are available in PUBG Mobile, such as Payload Mode, EvoGround Mode, Cheer Park, Royale Pass, etc.

• PUBG Mobile Lite and PUBG Mobile do not share an account, so you will not be able to export data between the two games. You will need to have a different account for each of the two games, each with its own level and progress.

What is Jio Phone?

Jio Phone is a feature phone that was launched by Reliance Jio in 2017. It is a low-cost phone that offers 4G VoLTE connectivity, access to Jio apps and services, and some basic smartphone features. The Jio Phone runs on KaiOS, a Linux-based operating system that supports web applications and has a user interface similar to that of other feature phones.

Features of Jio Phone

• 2.4-inch QVGA display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution.

• 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card).

• 2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front camera.

• 2000 mAh battery that offers up to 12 hours of talk time and up to 15 days of standby time.

• 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, and NFC connectivity.

• Dual SIM support (nano + nano).

• Supports voice commands and voice assistant through Google Assistant.

• Comes with a dedicated button for Jio apps and services, such as JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioGames, etc.

• Supports popular social media and messaging apps, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.

Limitations of Jio Phone

• Jio Phone does not support Android apps or games, so you cannot install or run any app or game that is not available on the KaiOS store.

• Jio Phone does not have a touchscreen, so you have to use the physical keypad and navigation buttons to operate the phone.

• Jio Phone does not have a high-resolution display or camera, so you cannot enjoy high-quality videos or photos on the phone.

• Jio Phone does not have a lot of RAM or storage space, so you may face some lag or performance issues while using multiple apps or downloading large files.

• Jio Phone is locked to the Jio network, so you cannot use any other SIM card or operator on the phone.

How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite APK on Jio Phone?

If you want to play PUBG Mobile Lite on your Jio Phone, you need to download and install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file on your phone. However, this is not an official or recommended method, as it may cause some problems or damage to your phone. Therefore, you should proceed at your own risk and responsibility. Here are the steps to download PUBG Mobile Lite APK on Jio Phone:

Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources

The first step is to enable the option to install apps from unknown sources on your Jio Phone. This will allow you to install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file that is not available on the KaiOS store. To do this, follow these steps:

pubg mobile lite apk download for jio phone free

pubg mobile lite jio phone me kaise download kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone install apk

pubg mobile lite apk file download for jio phone

pubg mobile lite jio phone mein download karna hai

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 2023

pubg mobile lite jio phone me kaise chalaye

pubg mobile lite jio phone ke liye download kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone se download kaise kare

pubg mobile lite apk obb download for jio phone

pubg mobile lite jio phone me kaise khelte hain

pubg mobile lite jio phone ka link download kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone me chalane ka tarika

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone new update

pubg mobile lite jio phone me kaise install kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone ke andar download karna hai

pubg mobile lite jio phone me chalne wala apk

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 0.25.0 version

pubg mobile lite jio phone mein kaise chalta hai

pubg mobile lite jio phone me chalane ka app

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone uptodown

pubg mobile lite jio phone me video download kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone mein chalane ka tarika bataye

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 600mb

pubg mobile lite jio phone me online kaise khelte hain

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone play store

pubg mobile lite jio phone me live stream kaise kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone mein setting kaise kare

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone apkpure

pubg mobile lite jio phone me graphics setting kaise kare

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 2022 update

pubg mobile lite jio phone me hack version kaise download kare

pubg mobile lite jio phone mein sensitivity setting kaise kare

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 0.24.0 version

pubg mobile lite jio phone me gameplay kaise dekhe

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 1gb ram

pubg mobile lite jio phone me controller kaise lagaye

pubg mobile lite jio phone mein voice chat kaise kare

pubg mobile lite download apk jio phone 512mb ram

pubg mobile lite jio phone me emulator kaise chalaye

• Go to the Settings app on your Jio Phone.

• Select Security and Privacy from the menu.

• Scroll down and find the option Unknown Sources.

• Toggle the switch to turn it on.

• A warning message will appear on the screen. Tap OK to confirm.

Step 2: Download PUBG Mobile Lite APK from a Trusted Source

The next step is to download the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file from a trusted and reliable source. You can use any browser app on your Jio Phone to do this. However, make sure that you download the latest version of the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file that is compatible with your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open any browser app on your Jio Phone (such as Google Chrome or Opera Mini).

• Type in the URL of the website that offers the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file for download. For example, you can use [this website] that provides a direct link to download the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file.

• Tap on the Download button or link on the website.

• A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Tap OK to start downloading the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file.

• The download progress will be shown on the notification bar. Wait for the download to complete.

Step 3: Install PUBG Mobile Lite APK on Jio Phone

The final step is to install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file on your Jio Phone. This will allow you to play the game on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to the File Manager app on your Jio Phone.

• Find and open the folder where you downloaded the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file.

• Tap on the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file to open it.

• A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Tap Install to start installing the game.

• The installation progress will be shown on the screen. Wait for the installation to complete.

Step 4: Launch PUBG Mobile Lite and Enjoy

The last step is to launch PUBG Mobile Lite

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Love
    Love
  • Waylon Foster
    Waylon Foster
  • King Zog
    King Zog
  • Van Proft
    Van Proft
  • Muzzi Crack
    Muzzi Crack
bottom of page