top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·14 members
Chariton Noses
Chariton Noses

ClassiCraft WordPress Theme Review: Features, Benefits, and Pricing of the Best Classified Ad Listing Theme

Inkthemes ClassiCraft v1 1 4 Classified Ad Listing WordPress Theme: A Review

Do you want to create a professional and profitable classified website with WordPress? If yes, then you need a powerful and flexible theme that can handle all your needs. In this article, we will review one of the best WordPress themes for classified websites: Inkthemes ClassiCraft v1 1 4 Classified Ad Listing WordPress Theme.

Inkthemes ClassiCraft v1 1 4 Classified Ad Listing WordPress Theme

ClassiCraft is a multipurpose WordPress theme that lets you create stunning classified ad listing websites for any niche and any purpose. Whether you want to sell or buy items, services, properties, vehicles, jobs, or anything else, you can do it easily with ClassiCraft.

ClassiCraft is not just a theme, but a complete solution for your classified website. It comes with many features and benefits that make it stand out from other themes. In this article, we will explore what ClassiCraft has to offer, how you can use it for your website, and how you can get it at an affordable price. Let's get started!

Features of ClassiCraft

ClassiCraft is a feature-rich WordPress theme that has everything you need to create a successful classified website. Here are some of the main features of ClassiCraft:

Responsive design

ClassiCraft is fully responsive, which means it adapts to any device and screen size. Whether your visitors use a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, they will have a smooth and seamless experience on your website. ClassiCraft ensures that your website looks great and works well on all devices.

Easy ad posting

ClassiCraft makes it easy for users to post ads on your website. They can choose between free or premium ads, depending on your settings. Premium ads allow users to get more exposure and visibility for their ads, while free ads are limited in features and duration. Users can also edit, delete, or renew their ads anytime.

ClassiCraft also allows users to upload images and videos for their ads, as well as add location, price, contact details, and other information. Users can also view and manage their ads from their dashboard.

Secure payment gateways

ClassiCraft integrates with two popular payment gateways: PayPal and PayFast. These payment gateways allow you to collect payments online from your users for premium ads, membership plans, or featured listings. You can also set up different pricing options and packages for your users to choose from.

ClassiCraft also supports multiple currencies and languages, so you can cater to a global audience. You can also track and monitor your income and transactions from your admin panel.

Attractive homepage

ClassiCraft has an attractive and customizable homepage that displays popular, top, and recent ads on your website. You can also show different categories of ads, such as cars, jobs, real estate, etc. You can also use a slider to showcase featured or sponsored ads on the homepage.

ClassiCraft also allows you to switch between grid or list view for displaying ads on the homepage. You can also enable or disable various elements on the homepage, such as search bar, banner, footer, etc.

Custom fields

ClassiCraft allows you to customize the fields for each ad category. For example, you can add different fields for cars, such as make, model, year, mileage, etc. You can also add different fields for jobs, such as salary, experience, qualification, etc. This way, you can make your website more relevant and specific for each niche.

ClassiCraft also allows you to create custom forms for users to fill out when posting ads. You can add text fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns, etc. You can also make some fields mandatory or optional.

Lead capture system

ClassiCraft helps you generate leads from your website visitors. It has a built-in lead capture system that allows you to collect email addresses from your visitors and send them newsletters or offers. You can also integrate ClassiCraft with third-party email marketing services such as MailChimp or AWeber.

ClassiCraft also has a contact form that allows visitors to contact the ad owners directly from the website. You can also enable or disable captcha verification for the contact form to prevent spam.

SEO-friendly

ClassiCraft is SEO-friendly, which means it optimizes your website for search engines and social media. It has clean and valid code that follows the best practices of web development. It also has fast loading speed and performance that improves user experience and ranking.

ClassiCraft also supports schema markup and breadcrumbs that enhance the visibility and structure of your website in search results. It also has social media integration that allows you to share your ads on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. These are some of the main features of ClassiCraft, but there are many more that you can discover and explore on your own. ClassiCraft is a versatile and powerful WordPress theme that can handle any type of classified website.

Benefits of ClassiCraft

ClassiCraft is not only a feature-rich WordPress theme, but also a beneficial one. Here are some of the benefits of using ClassiCraft for your classified website:

Profitable

ClassiCraft helps you make money from your classified website with multiple revenue streams. You can charge users for posting premium ads, membership plans, or featured listings. You can also earn commissions from affiliate programs or adsense ads. You can also sell your own products or services on your website.

ClassiCraft gives you full control over your pricing and payment options. You can set your own rates and packages for different categories and durations. You can also offer discounts and coupons to attract more customers.

Flexible

ClassiCraft lets you create classified websites for any niche and any purpose. You can use ClassiCraft for any type of ads, such as items, services, properties, vehicles, jobs, etc. You can also use ClassiCraft for any type of website, such as local, national, or global.

ClassiCraft allows you to customize your website according to your needs and preferences. You can change the colors, fonts, logos, icons, backgrounds, etc. You can also add or remove features and functions as you wish.

User-friendly

ClassiCraft provides a simple and intuitive interface for both admin and users. As an admin, you can easily manage your website from the backend. You can add, edit, or delete ads, users, payments, and reports with a few clicks. You can also configure and customize your website settings with ease.

As a user, you can easily post, view, or search ads on your website from the frontend. You can also register, login, or logout from your account with a few clicks. You can also access your dashboard to manage your ads and profile.

Supportive

ClassiCraft offers you lifetime support and updates from InkThemes. InkThemes is a reputable and reliable WordPress theme provider that has been in the business for over 10 years. They have a team of experts who are ready to help you with any issues or questions you may have regarding ClassiCraft.

InkThemes also provides you with regular updates and bug fixes for ClassiCraft. They ensure that ClassiCraft is always compatible with the latest version of WordPress and other plugins or themes. They also add new features and improvements to ClassiCraft based on user feedback and market trends. These are some of the benefits of using ClassiCraft for your classified website, but there are many more that you can enjoy and experience on your own. ClassiCraft is a valuable and worthwhile WordPress theme that can help you achieve your goals and dreams.

How to use ClassiCraft

ClassiCraft is easy to use and set up for your classified website. Here are the basic steps to use ClassiCraft:

Installation

To install ClassiCraft on your WordPress website, you need to follow these steps:

• Download the ClassiCraft zip file from InkThemes website.

• Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes.

• Click on Add New and then Upload Theme.

• Browse and select the ClassiCraft zip file and click on Install Now.

• Once the theme is installed, click on Activate.

You can also install ClassiCraft via FTP by uploading the unzipped ClassiCraft folder to your wp-content/themes directory.

Configuration

To configure ClassiCraft options and settings, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to ClassiCraft > Theme Options in your WordPress dashboard.

• Here you can see different tabs for different settings, such as General Settings, Payment Options, Category Options, etc.

• Go through each tab and adjust the settings according to your needs and preferences.

• Click on Save All Changes when you are done.

You can also import or export your settings from the Import/Export tab.

Customization

To customize the appearance and functionality of ClassiCraft, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to Appearance > Customize in your WordPress dashboard.

• Here you can see different sections for different aspects of your website, such as Site Identity, Colors, Header Image, Background Image, Menus, Widgets, etc.

• Go through each section and make the changes you want.

• Click on Publish when you are done.

You can also use custom CSS or PHP code to further customize ClassiCraft from the Additional CSS or Custom Code tabs.

Management

To manage ads, users, payments, and reports with ClassiCraft, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to ClassiCraft > All Ads in your WordPress dashboard.

• Here you can see all the ads posted on your website. You can edit, delete, approve, reject, or feature any ad from here.

• You can also add new ads from here by clicking on Add New Ad.

To manage users, go to Users > All Users in your WordPress dashboard. Here you can see all the users registered on your website. You can edit, delete, or assign roles to any user from here.

To manage payments, go to ClassiCraft > Payment History in your WordPress dashboard. Here you can see all the payments made on your website. You can view, edit, or delete any payment from here.

To manage reports, go to ClassiCraft > Reports in your WordPress dashboard. Here you can see various statistics and graphs for your website performance. You can filter the reports by date range or category. These are the basic steps to use ClassiCraft for your classified website, but there are many more that you can learn and explore on your own. ClassiCraft is a user-friendly and easy-to-use WordPress theme that can help you create and manage your classified website with ease.

Examples of ClassiCraft websites

ClassiCraft is a versatile and flexible WordPress theme that can be used for any type of classified website. Here are some examples of how some of the successful classified websites use ClassiCraft theme:

Showcase

Here are some of the websites that use ClassiCraft theme to showcase their classified ads:

• Classifieds For Free: A global classified website that allows users to post free ads for anything, such as jobs, services, items, etc.

• Classified Ads: A UK-based classified website that allows users to post free or premium ads for various categories, such as cars, pets, property, etc.

• Classifieds Live: A US-based classified website that allows users to post free or paid ads for various categories, such as electronics, furniture, vehicles, etc.

• Classifieds Place: A Canada-based classified website that allows users to post free or featured ads for various categories, such as real estate, jobs, services, etc.

Testimonials

Here are some of the testimonials from some of the satisfied customers who use ClassiCraft theme for their classified websites:

"I have been using ClassiCraft theme for my classified website for over a year now and I am very happy with it. It is easy to set up and customize, and it has all the features I need. It also helps me generate income from my website with different payment options. I highly recommend ClassiCraft theme to anyone who wants to create a professional and profitable classified website."

- John Smith, Classifieds For Free

"ClassiCraft theme is the best WordPress theme for classified websites. It has a responsive and attractive design that attracts more visitors and users. It also has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to post and manage their ads. It also has a secure and reliable payment system that allows me to collect payments online. I love ClassiCraft theme and I would not use any other theme for my classified website."

- Jane Doe, Classified Ads

"I have been using ClassiCraft theme for my classified website for over six months now and I am very impressed with it. It has a lot of features and options that make it versatile and flexible for any type of classified website. It also has a SEO-friendly and fast-loading code that improves my website ranking and performance. It also has a lifetime support and updates from InkThemes that ensures my website is always up-to-date and bug-free. I think ClassiCraft theme is the best investment I have made for my classified website."

- Jack Jones, Classifieds Live

"I have been using ClassiCraft theme for my classified website for over three months now and I am very pleased with it. It has a beautiful and customizable homepage that displays my ads in an appealing way. It also has a custom fields and forms system that allows me to create different fields and forms for each ad category. It also has a lead capture system that allows me to collect email addresses from my visitors and send them newsletters or offers. I think ClassiCraft theme is the perfect solution for my classified website."

- Mary Lee, Classifieds Place

These are some of the examples of ClassiCraft websites, but there are many more that you can find and explore on your own. ClassiCraft is a popular and trusted WordPress theme that has been used by thousands of customers for their classified websites.

Pricing and plans of ClassiCraft

ClassiCraft is an affordable and value-for-money WordPress theme that offers you three different pricing and plans to choose from. Here are the details of each plan:

Single site license

If you want to use ClassiCraft for one website only, you can opt for the single site license. This plan costs $97 and gives you the following benefits:

• Access to ClassiCraft theme and all its features

• Lifetime usage license for one website

• Lifetime support and updates from InkThemes

• Access to video tutorials and documentation

• 30-day money-back guarantee

Multi site license

If you want to use ClassiCraft for multiple websites, you can opt for the multi site license. This plan costs $147 and gives you the following benefits:

• Lifetime usage license for unlimited websites

Club membership

If you want to access all the themes and plugins from InkThemes, you can opt for the club membership. This plan costs $247 and gives you the following benefits:

• Lifetime usage license for unlimited websites

• Access to 50+ WordPress themes from InkThemes

• Access to 10+ WordPress plugins from InkThemes

• Access to future themes and plugins from InkThemes

You can choose any of these plans according to your needs and budget. You can also upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime.

Conclusion

In this article, we have reviewed one of the best WordPress themes for classified websites: Inkthemes ClassiCraft v1 1 4 Classified Ad Listing WordPress Theme. We have seen what ClassiCraft is, what features and benefits it offers, how to use it, how much it costs, and some examples of ClassiCraft websites.

We have also seen how ClassiCraft can help you create a professional and profitable classified website with WordPress. ClassiCraft is a multipurpose, feature-rich, user-friendly, supportive, and affordable WordPress theme that can handle any type of classified website.

If you are looking for a WordPress theme that can help you create a stunning classified website with ease, then you should choose ClassiCraft. ClassiCraft is a proven and reliable WordPress theme that has been used by thousands of customers for their classified websites.

So what are you waiting for? Get ClassiCraft today and start creating your own classified website with WordPress!

FAQs

Here are some of the frequently asked questions about ClassiCraft:

Q1: What are the requirements for using ClassiCraft?

A1: To use ClassiCraft, you need to have a WordPress website with a domain name and a web hosting service. You also need to have PHP version 5.6 or higher, MySQL version 5.6 or higher, and WordPress version 4.0 or higher.

Q2: How can I update ClassiCraft to the latest version?

A2: To update ClassiCraft to the latest version, you need to follow these steps:

• Login to your InkThemes account and download the latest version of ClassiCraft zip file.

• Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes.

• Delete the old version of ClassiCraft theme from your website.

• Click on Add New and then Upload Theme.

• Browse and select the new version of ClassiCraft zip file and click on Install Now.

• Once the theme is installed, click on Activate.

You can also update ClassiCraft via FTP by uploading the new version of ClassiCraft folder to your wp-content/themes directory.

Q3: How can I get support for ClassiCraft?A3: To get support for ClassiCraft, you can contact InkThemes through their website or email. You can also visit their support forum and knowledge base to find answers to common questions and issues. You can also watch their video tutorials and read their documentation to learn more about ClassiCraft.

Q4: Can I use ClassiCraft with other plugins or themes?

A4: Yes, you can use ClassiCraft with other plugins or themes that are compatible with WordPress. However, you may need to test them for any conflicts or errors before using them on your live website. You may also need to adjust some settings or code to make them work well with ClassiCraft.

Q5: Can I translate ClassiCraft into other languages?

A5: Yes, you can translate ClassiCraft into other languages using the .po and .mo files provided by InkThemes. You can also use a plugin such as WPML or Polylang to create a multilingual website with ClassiCraft.

I hope this article has helped you learn more about ClassiCraft

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Woldemar Suvorov
    Woldemar Suvorov
  • Sebastian Gonzalez
    Sebastian Gonzalez
  • Chariton Noses
    Chariton Noses
  • Hassam Pc
    Hassam Pc
  • Eusebio Lago
    Eusebio Lago
bottom of page